I want you to know my little girl Isi who we bought from you in 2004 is a REAL HERO!
Not sure if you heard on the news about a man and his mother who died Dec. 24 from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Well that was my husband and mother-in-law caused by a generator.
Isi woke me just before it was too late and saved my son and myself.
My little angel saved my son and myself giving us a second chance at life. Fern, you brought into this world a hero!
Please say some prayers for us we could use them.
Suspected Carbon monoxide poisoning victims dead.
I want you to know my little girl Isis who we bought from you in 2004 is a REAL HERO!
Celebrating Remembrance Day